TACKLE RUGGED OFF-ROADING WITH TOP-RATED GAS TORQUE
Raw torque rules when you’re powering up, over and through rugged all-terrain conditions. The new 2019 Ford Ranger with the potent 2.3L EcoBoost® beats other gas-powered pickups in its class with a torque rating of 310 lb.-ft.* The 270 horses under the hood are mighty impressive as well.
HAUL MORE, TOW MORE ON YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE
You carry a lot of gear, and the new Ford Ranger has these big advantages over other gas-powered pickups: best-in-class maximum 1650-lb. (748-kg) payload* and 7,500-lb. (3402-kg) tow** ratings. Need to haul more? Tow more? Head out to your next adventure in the all-new Ranger.
AVAILABLE FX4 OFF-ROAD PACKAGE
Everything needed to get maximum fun out of every adventure is in the FX4 Off-Road Package, including:
- Off-road tuned monotube shocks
- All-terrain tires with aggressive tread
- Traction-enhancing electronic-locking rear axle
- Exposed steel front bash plate
- Frame-mounted skid plates help protect undercarriage components from damage
Plus, the Terrain Management System™ and Trail Control™ provide essential off-road technology.