While strength, durability and dependability are in the DNA of every Silverado, each trim in this powerful lineup has distinct traits that make it stand out from every other truck on the road.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED, RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED IT
Whether it’s a day at the job site or a weekend at the lake, Silverado offers a quiet cabin with the perfect blend of space, comfort and convenience.
- Steering wheel controls to answer hands-free phone calls, manage the Chevrolet MyLink† display and cruise controls
- USB ports† and an available 110V power outlet
- Available wireless charging† pad for compatible smartphones
- Chevrolet MyLink† with a 7-inch or available 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen display
MAKE IT YOURS
With available Chevrolet Accessories for the interior, exterior, cargo bed and more, there’s a variety of options for customizing your Silverado to your needs.
SILVERADO SPECIAL EDITIONS
Silverado Special Editions are made for those who want a truck that stands out in any crowd. No matter what you’re looking for, there’s a Silverado that’s perfect for your style.
WORKS SMARTER AND HARDER
Silverado has a lineup of small block engines equipped with three proven fuel-saving technologies — Active Fuel Management™, Direct Injection and Continuously Variable Valve Timing — to provide the perfect blend of efficiency and capability.
- 285 horsepower at 5300 rpm
- Best-in-class standard V6 torque of 305 lb.-ft. at 3900 rpm
- 7,600 lbs. towing capability†
- EPA-estimated 18 MPG city/24 highway fuel economy
- 355 horsepower at 5600 rpm
- 383 lb.-ft. of torque at 4100 rpm
- 11,100 lbs. towing capability†
- Best-in-class V8 fuel economy –18 MPG city/24 highway†
- 420 horsepower at 5600 rpm
- 460 lb.-ft. of torque at 4100 rpm
- Max. available V8 12,500 lbs. towing capability†
- EPA-estimated 15 MPG city/21 highway fuel economy†
PULL YOUR WEIGHT
Built with high-strength steel, a durable pickup box and available trailering technologies, Silverado offers strength and durability along with the confidence you need when you’re putting 12,500 lbs. of best-in-class V8 max trailering capability to work†.
- Roll-formed steel pickup box floor that’s stronger, lighter and more durable than a traditional stamped steel bed
- Hydroformed, boxed high-strength steel frame
- Nine cross members provide lateral support
- Shear-style and hydraulic body mounts enhance comfort while hauling, towing and tackling rugged terrain
- Up to 2,250 lbs. of maximum payload†
- 5' 8", 6' 6" and 8' box lengths
- 4 standard lower tie-downs
- Available EZ Lift & Lower tailgate
- CornerStep rear bumper and pocket hand grips